PSA: The upper limit to how much you can amp up your skincare routine has just been pushed to an otherworldly realm. Quite literally, with the most enigmatic development in skincare yet: crystal-infused marvels. You heard that right. From the creator of some of our most iconic, award-winning holy-grails, comes another breakthrough in skincare innovation. Behold, the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Crystal Elixir, Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir and Magic Cream Light.
Before you furrow your brows at the occult, there is good reason to not be skeptical. From the science powering this sorcery to its clinically-proven magic, we tell you why you need to get excited about Charlotte Tilbury’s newest launch.
A Divine Way To Supercharge Your Skin: Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
The hallmark of Charlotte Tilbury’s crystal-infused skincare range is without doubt, the potent concoction in this dinky bottle. Charlotte’s Magic Serum Crystal Elixir is a revolutionary formula developed with a host of robust ingredients, of which our favourites include:
- Polyglutamic Acid: A hydration powerhouse that is 4x more hydrating than Hyaluronic Acid.
- ReplexiumⓇ: A peptide blend for advanced wrinkle treatment.
- Niacinamide: Multi-action vitamin B3, a classic skin-loving ingredient that smooths uneven skin tone and alleviates the appearance of pores.
- Golden Vitamin C: A cut above your typical Vitamin C for even brighter skin.
- SqisandrylⓇ: An antioxidant berry that boosts overall skin vitality.
- Holistic Crystal Complex: Of course, a 5-crystal complex that draws on holistic wellbeing, healing, light and energy.
This (Evidently!) supercharged youth-activating serum targets visible signs of aging by treating dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, while enhancing skin radiance, tone and elasticity. It’s water-based formula also makes the lightweight serum perfect for layering beneath moisturiser and sunscreen; pop it into both your day and night ritual for 24 hours of sublime treatment!
Out-of-this-world skin? Yes.
The Lip Miracle: Magic Lip Oil Crystal
Glossy is the new in (we’ve gone on at length about this), so you’ll want to revel in Charlotte’s newest fix for that celestial glow. Combining the efficacy of a serum and the comfort of an oil, the Magic Lip Oil Crystal is a multi-tasking, high-performing spell for ultra-nourished and lush lips. Its blend of impressive ingredients include —
- Swertian Leaf Extract: An advanced treatment for vertical lip lines around the mouth and lip contouring.
- Alpine Rose: Another powerful antioxidant that boosts hydration and strength.
- Plant Adaptogen Extracts: With First Light Snow Lotus and Resurrection Leaf to retain moisture and revitalise your lips.
- Holistic 5-Crystal Complex
The Magic Lip Oil Crystal can be used as lip conditioner in the day, while doubling up as a rich lip mask at night to visibly enrich, smooth and plump your lips. In fact, the formula promises a whopping 70% increase in lip volume over 28 days! Even better –the lightweight, non-sticky finish makes this a tube of magic effortless and fuss-free *wink*.
Complete Your Routine: Magic Cream Light
Arguably the most transcendent launch from Charlotte Tilbury, the Magic Cream has found its place in the beauty community’s not-if-but-when list of products to own. Thought I must admit, while I thoroughly enjoy Charlotte’s Magic Cream, I don’t use it as often as I’d like to. The original formula is a tad rich for our perennial heat. So allow me to introduce the Magic Cream’s newest humid-weather-friendly sibling: Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream Light.
Featuring the same miracle ReplexiumⓇ formula that nourishes, smooths and illuminates, but now with a lighter satin-like consistency. Adding to its complexion-refining properties, the Magic Cream Light also features mighty skin-shielding capabilities, tailored specifically to combat urban aggressors with:
- Citystem™: A breakthrough defence matrix that guards against urban pollution.
- Radicare™ Gold: An advanced Blue Light shield.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB filters
Magic Cream Light ticks so many boxes for me; it’s still an instant complexion-boosting facial in a jar, but delivers on more fronts as a protective, adaptive and ultra-comfortable moisturiser. Magical? Possibly. Cutting-edge? Absolutely.
Ready for a touch of the mystic to supercharge your skincare routine? Discover Charlotte Tilbury’s crystal-infused skincare online at sephora.sg. *The Magic Cream Light will be available from 28 May 2020 on sephora.sg, stay tuned!