It’s been a long while since we’ve had any opportunity to get together. Which makes us extra delighted to (finally) bring you another DC Community event, presenting: An intimate barre session with Andrea and Clarins Singapore!
Here’s everything you need to know about how you can join the party.
In Celebration Of Motherhood, Total Well-Being & Beauty
Having embarked on her own journey into motherhood, Andrea is partnering with Clarins to organise a (virtual) pre and post-natal WeBarre class get-together for fellow mums-to-be and new mums. Led by Anabel Chew — co-founder of WeBarre and a new mum herself — expect a fun, safe and effective barre class targeting the body, as well as postural needs of pregnancy!
The beautiful but many times challenging journey of motherhood makes physical wellness, holistic pregnancy care, and emotional support especially essential. This session will also connect the new mums and mums-to-be community in a safe and inviting space; through shared conversations about pregnancy, total well-being, and a beauty regime from Clarins’ maternity body care range.
Make It A Date: Join The Party!
The virtual WeBarre session with Andrea and Clarins will be held on 28 November 2020 and is open to new mums and mums-to-be who are:
- New to WeBarre and Clarins
- Currently pregnant or 6 months post-partum
The virtual session is free of charge, and all participants will also receive an exclusive Clarins goodie bag worth S$90, complete with Clarins’ maternity body care products and shopping vouchers!
[Update: Due to overwhelming response, we have closed sign-ups for this event!
Confirmed participants will be informed via email by 19 November 2020!]
Introducing An Essential Maternity Body Care Regime From Clarins
The physical demands of motherhood are manifold and Clarins’ dedicated line of maternity care products endeavour to accompany your body’s needs, as well as its changes at every stage of the pregnancy journey. Alongside the pre-natal WeBarre session with Anabel and Andrea, Clarins will also be gifting all participating mums and mums-to-be with an exclusive Clarins Maternity Care trial kit. Your bag of pampering treats will include:
- Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil. The best-selling firming body oil made with 100% pure plant extracts, including Rosemary, Geranium and Mint. This potent botanical oil tones, firms and alleviates the appearance of stretch marks. Also supercharged with Hazelnut Oil for long-lasting moisture that will leave your body skin superbly soft, smooth and supple.
- Clarins Body Partner Stretch Mark Expert. New and improved formula! A fast-absorbing, plant-based stretch mark cream that alleviates stretch marks, while deeply nourishing and comforting tight skin. Expertly developed with a blend of minimal but powerful ingredients including Centella Asiatica, Organic Green Banana extracts, Glycyrrhetinic Acid and Hazelnut Oil.
- Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub. An invigorating, moisturising and buffing treatment that gently exfoliates for smooth, polished skin. Formulated with Natural Bamboo powders and Ginger, this restorative body scrub softens skin, restores firmness, removes flaky skin, stimulates cell renewal and preps skins for your body care ritual.
- Clarins 3-Day Double Serum. The iconic anti-ageing essential treatment serum from Clarins! Double Serum is a Complete Age Control Concentrate supercharged with 21 active plant extracts. The high-performing elixir targets major signs of skin-ageing (wrinkles, dullness, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores etc.) for a more youthful and luminescent visage.
We can’t wait to e-meet all of you on 28 November 2020!