Shop The DC Edit is lifestyle made better, housing functional and practical products that are an extension of who we are. Our collections are conceptualised in-house, driven by sensible design and a unique creative. From time to time we also collaborate with other great minds to spotlight local brands, people and causes that inspire us. We hope to accompany the curious, the adventurous and the independent on their everyday pursuits.
- About Shop The DC Edit
- Payment Modes
- Orders and Delivery
- Returns and Exchanges
- Terms and Conditions
All orders must be fulfilled and transacted online, including self-collection.
We currently accept PayPal or PayNow.
- We offer door-to-door delivery within Singapore via J&T Express at a flat courier fee of $3.00.
- Free shipping with a minimum spend of $50
- Delivery will take place from Monday to Saturday, 9am – 10pm. (No deliveries on Sunday and PH.)
- All delivery comes with 1 time re-delivery attempt in case the recipient is not at home to receive the parcel.
- Delivery will be scheduled within 2 – 5 working days after payment confirmation.
- For international orders, please email us at email@example.com. We will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Self-collection of your order can be arranged during our office hours from Monday to Friday, 11am – 6pm. Please arrange a self-collection appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Contact Number, and Order Reference No.
- Our office is located at 73 Ubi Road 1, Oxley Bizhub, #08-61 Singapore (408733) *Take the lift from Lobby 5 or 6
- Payment must be made online prior to self-collection.
- Self-collection is the only available delivery option for fragile items such as craft ware.
- Exchanges can be made via return mail within 14 days from the date you receive your order. Please ensure items remain in their original packaging.
- You will be refunded in the form of store credit, which can then be used to purchase another item. The store credit will be issued to your account, whereby you can make a replacement order online.
- Our mailing address is 73 Ubi Road 1, #08-61, Singapore (408733). Kindly opt for a trackable postage method to avoid lost mails. All postage and custom taxes are to be paid by the customer.
- In the case of receiving a defective item, drop us an email at email@example.com within 14 days from the delivery date with the following info:
- Your Order Reference
- Photo Of The Defect
- Our team will assist you with an exchange as soon as possible. If the item is no longer in-stock, store credit or a refund will be issued.
Can I exchange items redeemed with store credit / reward credit?
- Yes, items purchased with store credit are eligible for return or exchange as long as they meet the conditions for return or exchange.
- However, please note that sale or discounted items cannot be returned or exchanged, unless specifically stated.
Can I return and make order exchanges in-person?
- This can be arranged during our office hours from Monday to Friday, 11am – 6pm. Please arrange an appointment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Contact Number, and Order Reference No.
- Our office is located at 73 Ubi Road 1, #08-61, Singapore (408733) *Take the lift from Lobby 5 or 6.
1 In General
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. In the event of any breach of any written law, DC CREATIVE PTE LTD shall report such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited without license.
3 Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of DC CREATIVE PTE LTD and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by DC CREATIVE PTE LTD. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on content accessible and/or published on the Website and/or provided by DC CREATIVE PTE LTD without the written permission of DC CREATIVE PTE LTD.
4 Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
– Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
– Pricing and Availability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may have placed for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, errors or inaccuracies regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
– Discount Codes
We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
– Customs and Import Tax
As customs and import fees vary, we are unable to advise the amount payable for such fees once it reaches your country. Please do check with your customs and import authority for more details.
If you choose to reject the delivery of the order once it has reached the destination country, please do note that an admin charge will be levied on you and you will not receive the full amount you paid for the order. Please also note that any refunds will be made in store credits to your membership account.
DC CREATIVE PTE LTD is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this Site. We collect personal information in order to give you a more enjoyable, personal and convenient shopping experience.
When you submit information to us, sign up as a customer on our Site, visit our Site or follow us on social media, you agree and consent to DC CREATIVE PTE LTD, including its related corporations, business units, parents and subsidiaries (collectively the “Group”) to use your personal information.
DC CREATIVE PTE LTD‘s collection of customers’ information is crucial to the operational viability of our business. We will not share or disclose your information to anyone except for approved third-party vendors (“Approved Third-Party Vendors”) who are hired for specific functions, including but not limited to order-fulfilling, delivery, postal mail, email, processing of payments and more. These vendors have access to your details, but may not use them for other purposes other than the function they have been hired to fulfill.
We may use your personal information to support and enhance your use of the Site, including without limitation: providing customer service; sending you marketing material through Electronic Direct Mailers and Direct Mailers; giving you gifts; fulfilling your order; and any other methods of supporting your use of our site.
When you sign up with us on our Site you will automatically be added to our electronic mailing list. You will receive marketing material, latest offerings, news and offers when you are on our electronic mailing list. If you do not wish to receive such offerings, you can unsubscribe by clicking “Unsubscribe”.
In the event of a merger or acquisition or sale involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale, we may transfer your personal information as an asset to the acquirer or partner.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Shop The DC Edit, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.